The company RESA LOGISITC, S.L. the Tradeshows and Events as its main industry. Our clients are mainly large international logistics operators.
The activities that RESA LOGISTIC, S.L. considers to be in conformity with the quality required according to the International Standard ISO 9001 are:
Logistics services for Tradeshows and Events.
The Policy statement includes the following guidelines:
- Commitment to meet the demands, requirements and expectations of our customers, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements. The company the pursuit of excellence in its industry as its goal.
- The objectives of the company are based on the strategic lines mentioned in the previous point, which have been disseminated at all levels of our structure.
- Implement Quality indicators and monitor the level of progress of these indicators, so that we can know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client.
- Evaluate the risks that may occur in the processes, to ensure that the working conditions are optimal, eliminating as much as possible those risks.
- Develop continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of our workers, thus involving all staff in the achievement of all the objectives set out in this document.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company.
- Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company..
The Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its customers, all its employees, suppliers and the general public.
The Policy is kept up-to-date through periodic reviews, coinciding with the revisions of the system by the management, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and the information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established scheduled and periodically.